travel pets

Our veterinarian is accredited for domestic health certificates only except for Hawaii.  

Airlines usually require a health certificate that is completed and signed by a veterinarian no sooner than 10 days prior to travel. If you are traveling or moving internationally, read below and get started early. And seek out a veterinarian that is accredited for international travel health certificates in your area. We have provided some information below to help you get the information you may need to get started. 

For more information on Airline Pet Travel: CLICK HERE

For more information on International Pet Travel: CLICK HERE

Within the United States:
When traveling or moving pets within the United States, always check to see what the state laws are for bringing new pets into the state.
For Hawaii, please see below. Begin your research early so you make sure you have enough time to visit the veterinarian to get a domestic health certificate and any necessary vaccines or tests.
  1. Research and read about requirements between states for transporting your pet either by airplane or car. Each airlines has specific requirements so check online with your airline and plan on needing at least a health certificate and proof of vaccinations from your veterinarian.
  2. Never let your pet loose in a strange location. Make sure a dog's leash is properly attached before every walk and that cats stay indoors.
  3. Try to use the same food and water dishes, beds and toys at your new location so your pets are familiar with something from the old home. This will help them transition to the new home more quickly.

International Moves and Hawaii

International moves are much more complicated and sometimes take months to execute. Click Here to visit the US Food and Drug Administration Website and enter the country you are traveling to. Again, make sure you allow yourself enough time to fulfill all of the requirements. We offer help with international moves and both of our veterinarians are accredited. Also Click Here for the US Department of State site for information on Pets and International Travel. In order to work with us to move your pet internationally.

  1. Please call and schedule an appointment. Please be prepared to provide us with the address you are travelling to, dates of travel, and the airline you are traveling on before coming in for an exam/health certificate.
  2. Please bring any and all past pet records with you to your appointment. We will make a copy and verify any vaccines or medications that need to be updated.
  3. A veterinarian cannot perform the necessary examination of your pet required to fill out the health certificate any earlier than 10 days before you board an airplane. Other tests, vaccines and treatments can be done earlier.
  4. Some International moves are simpler than others. International Health Certificates range is price between $50.00 and $150.00. This price does not include the examination, other treatments, vaccines and tests that the country may require.
  5. Most international health certificates are also required to be signed by the USDA veterinarian.


Health Exams only $65.00

Walk-ins Welcome. Exams begin at 9am. We stop seeing exams at 5pm.


Wednesday: Dental cleanings starting at $245.00 for CATS and starting at $275.00 for DOGS. By appointment only. (Exam, Extractions, IV fluids, and Bloodwork are NOT included)


Find us on the map